VB00023 - Ventis HES140 Wood Stove by Ventis
The Ventis HES140 Wood Stove is an excellent choice for those in search of a quality wood stove. It is designed with several features that contribute to its efficiency and performance.
Firstly, the HES140 Wood Stove is approved for alcove installation, making it suitable for various installation setups. It meets the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards, ensuring that it operates efficiently and produces minimal emissions.
The stainless steel secondary air system included in the wood stove improves gas combustion, enhancing the overall efficiency of the unit. This helps ensure clean and efficient burning of wood, reducing both fuel consumption and environmental impact.
The flue outlet diameter of 6 inches indicates the size of the venting pipe required for proper installation and ventilation of the wood stove. It's important to follow the specified venting requirements to ensure safe and effective operation.
The inclusion of a glass air-wash system helps keep the stove's glass window clean, providing a clear view of the fire and maintaining an aesthetically pleasing appearance.
The firebox of the Ventis HES140 Wood Stove is lined with refractory bricks, which contribute to heat distribution and maximize efficiency by retaining and radiating heat. This helps ensure optimal heating performance and a comfortable living space.
If you are interested in acquiring the Ventis HES140 Wood Stove or need more information about its specific features, installation requirements, or pricing, I recommend reaching out to Ventis directly or contacting their authorized dealers or distributors. They will have the most accurate and up-to-date information and can assist you in making a purchase decision.
- Color: Black
- EPA approved
- Glass air-wash system
- Flue outlet diameter is 6 inches
- Approved for alcove installation
- Mobile home approved with fresh air intake
- Stainless steel secondary air system improving gas combustion
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Maximum BTU Output with Dry Cordwood: 45,000
- Average Particulate Emissions Rate: 1 4/5 g/hr
- Recommended Heating Area: 1,200
- Firebox Dimensions: 1 2/5 cubic feet
- Maximum Log Size: 17"
- 74% efficient based on an EPA-specified test method (CSA B 415-10 stack loss method). Actual efficiency will vary.