TN25C Series Wood Burning Stove with Legs - 31010016 by True North
The TN25c works just like a wood stove is intended to work – simple, efficient and clean. With patent-pending technologies like Electronic Combustion Assist and Passive Catalytic Technology, this wood stove operates without a manual bypass. The result: high efficiency and exceptional savings.
- Efficiency 76% (HHV)
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU) 60,000 BTU
- Heat Output EPA (BTU) 13,900-29,200 BTU
- Emissions 1.1 g/hr.
- Firebox Size 2.0 cu.ft.
- Log Size (max.) 18 in.
- Dimensions: H- 28 1/8" W- 21 5/8" Depth- 28 3/4"
- 30% U.S. Biomass Tax Credit qualified
- EPA2020 Certified
- Easy to use Single Lever Air Control
- Electronic Combustion Assist (Patent Pending)
- Passive Cat Technology (Patent Pending)
- No manual bypass
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Heavy plate-steel top
- Mobile home approved
- Cast iron door
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.