Touchstone - The Sideline Steel Mesh Screen Non Reflective 80047 60" Recessed Electric Fireplace
An alternative to a glass front fireplace, the Sideline Steel Mesh Screen Non Reflective electric fireplace has a matte-black frame with a non-glare screen front for a traditional look.
- Mesh steel screen front provides a reflection-free, traditional fireplace look
- Designed with front heating vent so the unit can be flush mounted into wall
- Includes log set and crystal set
- Slim frame offers a larger fireplace display viewing area with life-like LED flames that are unrivaled by competitors
- Heats up to 400 square feet (5,000 BTUs)
- Can be plugged in or hardwired 120v
The Touchstone Sideline® Steel Mesh Screen Non Reflective Electric Fireplace features a glass-free, matte black, metal mesh screen front for a more traditional look. For a classic style, without a reflective glass front, the Sideline Steel Mesh Screen model includes all the features of the top rated Sideline Electric Fireplace, including easy flush mount or wall mount installation, built in heater and realistic LED flames.
Yes, it does heat your room
No venting or gas lines needed, the Sideline Steel Electric Fireplace offers smoke-free ambiance year-round. The built-in 5100 BTU heater adds supplemental heat to a room up to 400 square feet. The heater has two heat settings (high and low), and the flames can be enjoyed with the heater turned on or off.
The heating element is on the front of the fireplace, so the fireplace can be safely inserted into the wall if desired.
Your electric fireplace's heat settings can be controlled using the remote or the controls on the front of the unit. You also have the option of controlling the heat by setting the Sideline® Steel built-in heat timer for up to 7.5 hours.
The heart of Touchstone's electric fireplaces is the flame itself. We tell our customers the flame will go beyond your expectations, and the feedback we receive confirms it. The LED flames deliver the same relaxing effect of real flames, without the smell or mess, and look great in any room. Easily adjust the 5 flame intensity settings from dim glow to full fire blaze and flame colors: orange, blue and orange/blue combo. Read more about the benefits of electric fireplaces.
Includes Both Faux Log and Glass Crystals - Exclusive to All Touchstone Sideline® Series Fireplaces
All Sideline® Series Fireplaces come with both glass crystals and a faux log set, so you can choose the look that is right for your room. For a modern style, use the glass crystals. For a more traditional feel, use the faux log set.
Mounting and Use
The Sideline® Steel Mesh Screen Electric Fireplace is versatile. Designed for insertion in your wall, the slim 5 1/2-in. deep fireplace can also be mounted on your wall. Simple, easy-to-follow installation and mounting instructions are included.
We recommend placing your Sideline® Steel at least 8" below your ceiling or 8" below your mounted flat screen for safe clearance from the heating element.
- Black steel front with traditional metal-screen covering hearth
- 2 heat settings (high and low)
- Designed for recessed mounting in wall
- Remote control for heat and flame setting (batteries not included)
- Dual mode operates with or without heat for flame-only effect
- Built-in timer mode for shut off in 30 minutes to 7.5 hours
- Frame Color: Matte Black/Black Metal Screen
- Fireplace Dimensions: 60" wide x 21 3/8" high x 5 1/2" deep
- Firebox/ Recessed Dimensions: 56 25/32" wide x 21 1/4" high x 5 1/2" deep
- Rough Opening Dimensions: 56 25/32" wide x 20 1/2" high x 5 3/4" deep
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: 64" wide x 26" high x 9" deep
- Fire Dimensions: 44 3/4" wide x 11 3/8" tall
- Part Number: 80047
- Watts: 1,500
- BTU's: 5,000
- Room Coverage: 400 ft.
- Fireplace Weight: 45.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 65 pounds
- Voltage: 120v
- Amperes: 11 and up
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 1-YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED WITH FIREPLACE PURCHASE):
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts