Timberwolf Wood Fireplace Insert, Cast Iron Surround and Door - TI3T-1 by Timberwolf
Timberwolf adds to their wood burning collection with the TI3C-1 wood-burning insert. Like the Napoleon EPI3T it features a traditional flush front with a cast iron surround. Four stainless steel secondary air tubes supercharge the fuel burning process and generate a beautiful display of YELLOW DANCING FLAMES. Complete with a removable painted black log retainer and a heat circulating blower, TI3C-1 is the perfect heating solution to replace and update drafty masonry fireplaces in a home or cottage.
Up to 55,000 BTU's
• 1.8 cu. ft. firebox
• Weighted average emissions rate: 1.21 g/hr.
• Weighted average overall efficiency: 71.6%
• Largest ceramic glass viewing area in the industry
• Full refractory lined firebox
• Effective air wash
• Tested and certified to EPA 2020 cord wood requirements
• Minimum fireplace opening: 28"W x 22"H x 18"D
• Dual blower system included • Flue Size: 6"
|BTU||14,492 - 47,887|
|Heating Capacity Sq. Ft.||1,500|
|Firebox Capacity Cu/Ft.||1.8|
|Max Log Size||18"|
|Chimney size and type||6"|
|Insert Dimensions||42-5/16" w x 29-1/2" h x 17-5/16" d|
|Minimum Fireplace Opening||28" w x 22" h x 18" d|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.