Timberwolf Wood Fireplace Insert, Cast Iron Surround and Door - TI3C-1 by Timberwolf
Timberwolf adds to their wood burning collection with the TI3C-1 wood insert. Like the Napoleon EPI3C it features a contemporary flush front with a cast iron surround. Four stainless steel secondary air tubes supercharge the fuel burning process and generate a beautiful display of YELLOW DANCING FLAMES. Complete with a removable painted black log retainer and a heat circulating blower, Oakdale is the perfect heating solution to replace and update drafty masonry fireplaces in a home or cottage.
- Up to 55,000 BTU’s
- EPA Certified
- Largest ceramic glass viewing area in the industry, 300 sq. in.
- Full refractory lined firebox
- Airwash system keeps the viewing glass clean
- Safety door switch and heat activated thermal switch for reliable carefree blower performance
- Removable painted black log retainer for easy cleaning
- Removable one piece high density vermiculite baffle allows easy access for chimney cleaning and maintenance
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
|BTU||14,492 - 47,887|
|Heating Capacity Sq. Ft.||1,500|
|Firebox Capacity Cu/Ft.||1.8|
|Max Log Size||18"|
|Chimney size and type||6"|
|Insert Dimensions||42-1/2" w x 28-1/8" h x 17-5/16" d|
|Minimum Fireplace Opening||28" w x 22" h x 18" d|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.