Timberwolf Gas insert Direct Vent, Natural Gas, Electronic Ig - TDI3N by Timberwolf
Timberwolf TDI3N Gas Fireplace Insert offers many standard features including a premium SPLIT OAK log set and "H" style burner that produces a full firebox of flames. The clean face design, flush finish, accessories, and endless design opportunities make this perfect for smaller living spaces. The Oakville is great for homeowners who want the cost-saving benefits of Zone Heating (heating the rooms you use the most) plus the benefit of replacing an old drafty masonry fireplace with an efficient heating source. Designed for ease of installation, this fireplace insert features designer accessories that provide thousands of style combinations making this unit the aesthetic choice for any home. High-level performance and reliability come standard. Comparable to the Napoleon Oakville GDI3.
• Up to 24,500 BTU's
• Clean face design and flush finish accessories
• Simple and robust millivolt control system
• Full view design with a massive 340 sq. in. viewing area
• Beautifully realistic Split Oak log set included
• Premium clean face safety barrier maximizes viewing area
• Directional baffles increase air flow for maximum blower efficiency
• Superior heat circulating blower available
• Wide range of media kits, brick panels and porcelain panels available
• Minimum fireplace opening 29"w x 21"h x 14 3/8"d
• Vent Size: 2 - 3" Liners
|Clean Face or Louvered Design||Clean Face|
|BTU||13,475 - 24,500|
|Vent size and type||Two 3" liners|
|Insert Dimensions||28-5/8" front w x 20-5/16" h x 14-3/8" d, 22-3/8" back w|
|Minimum Fireplace Opening||29" front w x 21-1/2" h x 14-3/8" d, 23" back w|
|Viewing Area||22-5/8" w x 15" h|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.