Fireplace Insert, Painted Black - EPI22-1 by Timberwolf
Transform your masonry fireplace into an efficient, clean burning and cost-effective heating source with Timberwolf’s EPI22 Wood Burning Insert. The large firebox design accommodates 18" logs and allows for a long eight hour burn time This insert offers up to 74% more heat output than an open masonry fireplace, while providing you with up to 8 hours of burning time and an efficient, clean burning flame Enjoy a low-maintenance wood burning experience as the highly efficient EPI22 Insert works to save you money on heating costs and reduce your carbon footprint. Delivering up to 74% more heat output and 8 hours of burning time, it's a superior masonry fireplace upgrade.
- Up to 65,000 BTUs
- EPA Certified 2020
- Large ceramic glass viewing area
- Minimum fireplace opening: 25 7/8˝w x 22˝h x 14˝d
- Painted black cast iron door included
- Dual blower system included
- Includes painted black flashing with 3 ½˝ depth adjustment for installation versatility
- Fuel Type:Wood
- Vent Type:VentedVent
- Installation Type:Insert
- Weight:285 lbs.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.