WCT6920 EPA Certified Fireplace, Traditional, White Stacked - WCT6920WS By Superior
The WCT6920 high efficiency, EPA-certified wood burning fireplace with advanced combustion system technology and variable combustion air control delivers clean and powerful non-catalytic combustion heating. Combined with a traditional style arch front design and compact firebox the WCT6920 is ideal for smaller spaces and transforms any room into an inviting gathering space.
- Circulating design features facade, arch doors and ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer
- EPA variable-rate certified high-efficiency wood heater
- 2.0 cubic foot insulated firebox that accepts up to 19” log size for increased performance
- White stacked textured refractory panels with integrated ash lip and decorative cast iron log retainer
- Air combustion control for variable heat output with air boost for faster wood ignition during startup
- Includes insulated outside air kit (required for use)
- 55,000 BTUs and heats up to 1,500 square feet*
- Efficient air wash system that keeps glass clean
- Cast or steel door available with heat resistant door handle that stays cool to the touch
- Includes heat activated 200 CFM variable-speed blower for time-delayed heat distribution
- HeatFlo air kit and/or thermostatically controlled forced air kit available (three maximum outlets)
- Durable high temperature paint finish
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
- Product Type : Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Framing Width : 37-1/4"
- Framing Height : 56"
- Framing Depth : 25-1/8"
- Design Style : High-Efficiency
- View Style : Front-View
- EPA : EPA Certified