WCT6940 EPA Certified CAT Fireplace, White Stacked - WCT6940WS By Superior
The WCT6940 beautifully combines the craftsmanship of a traditional masonry fireplace with the power of clean controllable combustion heating. The gorgeous door and facade allow you to achieve a customized look that reflects your style. With outstanding heat output and high-efficiency operation, the WCT6940 wood-burning fireplace excels.
- Circulating design features facade, arch doors and ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer
- EPA variable-rate certified high-efficiency wood heater
- Spacious 4.0 cubic foot insulated firebox that accepts up to 30” log size for increased performance
- Steel double doors with heat resistant door handles that stay cool to the touch
- White stacked textured refractory panels with integrated ash lip and decorative cast iron log retainer
- Catalytic combustor for maximum performance
- Bypass control: Greater airflow during startup for faster wood ignition and no smoke spillage when reloading
- Includes insulated outside air kit (required for use)
- 80,000 BTUs and heats up to 2,500 square feet*
- Efficient air wash system that keeps glass clean
- Includes heat activated 200 CFM variable-speed blower for time-delayed heat distribution
- Durable high temperature paint finish
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
- Product Type : Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Framing Width : 46-1/4"
- Framing Height : 49-3/8"
- Framing Depth : 27-1/2"
- Design Style : High-Efficiency
- View Style : Front-View