HPC - 36" Round Flat - Penta Burner Fully Assembled, Commercial Grade, CSA Certified Fire Pit Insert - Electronic Ignition & Push Button
The HPC 36" Round Flat Penta Burner Fully Assembled Commercial Grade Fire Pit Insert is a reliable, cost-effective way to enjoy your outdoor fire pit. This flat design is meant to be recessed into an enclosure, and the raised hub burner helps prevent water build-up. The #304, 18 gauge Stainless Steel construction ensures durability, while the welded gas fitting and weep holes provide strength and drainage. The Push Button BTU at 140K, while the EI BTU burns at 250K. Best of all, this unit comes with a lifetime warranty on burners.
- EI BTU: 250K
- Push Button BTU: 140K
- Burner: 30" Penta
- 24vac models require HPC/ SEBCO 24vac, 100W power supply
- Made of #304, 18 gauge Stainless Steel
- Raised hub burner for water prevention
- Welded gas fitting for strength
- Weep holes for drainage
- Lifetime Warranty on burners
- Insert: Fully Assembled
- Flex Line: Gas Input and Instructions
Insert: Fully Assembled and Instructions
Economical flat design. Meant for a recess mount within an enclosure.
Remote Electronic Ignition Control (EI Series)
HPC’s top of the line system comes fully assembled and is ready to be installed. The EI Series is available in High/Low as well as On/Off Models. Once installed, the EI Series can be operated with a wall switch or a hand held remote.
How It Works
Start Up: This is done by use of a wall switch or remote control. When the ON command is received, the system completes initial safety checks then starts flow of pilot gas. After 5 seconds the hot surface igniter glows igniting the pilot flame. When the system confirms the pilot flame is present, the main burner will be ignited by the pilot flame.
Operation: While enjoying the ambiance of your fire pit, the system is at work monitoring flame status, internal temperatures / voltages and other safety parameters. If flame loss does occur, the system will turn off all gas flow, and then restart by automatically commencing the start sequence.
On/Off Models: Includes the convenience and safety features- optional remote control available
Bluetooth High / Low Flame Control Models: This option includes a smart remote as well as a smart app enabling 2-way communication with the fire pit. Remote allows
- flame height control while receiving information from fire pit to advise user of fire pit status (flashing LED).
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply use wall switch, remote control or whole house system.
Features of Electronic Ignition
- Fully Assembled- ready to install. Control components are protected within valve box.
- Start via wall switch or remote control; Auto re-light if flame is lost.
- Ignition is complete using a robust and reliable Hot Surface igniter.
- On/Off models: Use with optional wall switch, Remote Control or your whole house system
- High/Low Flame Control Models: Adjust high setting to low setting- ~45% turndown (Remote Control included). Not for use with your whole house system.
- 120vac: Standard outdoor grounded power cord- simply plug into GFCI outlet.
- 24vac Option: Typically used with lower voltage requirements.
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane.
- Internal temperature monitoring with overheat auto shutoff.
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2017 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements. (This new EI system already meets upcoming 2020 ANSI requirements).
Push Button / Flame Sense Control (FPPK Series)
This is our mid-range fire pit insert utilizing safety pilot flame control. Simply push the ignition button and the valve control knob to start. Flame adjustment is done with the knob. The FPPK gives our customers flame sensing technology and is battery operated, negating the need for a power.
How It Works
Start Up: Simultaneously press the valve control knob to start pilot gas flow while pressing the ignition button for spark. Once ignited, release the control knob (about 20 seconds). Lastly, turn the control knob counter clockwise lighting the main burner.
Operation: Flame height may be adjusted by turning valve control knob- counterclockwise provides more flame, clockwise lowers flame. If flame loss does occur, the system will automatically turn off all gas flow.
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply turn valve control knob clockwise- slightly depress knob to reach OFF position
Feature of Push Button
- Fully Assembled and ready to install. Control components are protected within the valve box.
- Flex Line configuration provides versatile and simple installation.
- Start ignition with push button and valve control knob.
- Flame sensing- system will turn off gas if flame is lost.
- Flame height is adjustable using valve control knob.
- Battery Operated System- is perfect solution for installs with no power.
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane.
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2017 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements.
Optional Accessories: (Sold Separately)
* WARNING: California PROP 65: This product can expose you to Lead & Chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. *