HPC - 14" Round Flat - Penta Burner Fully Assembled, Commercial Grade, CSA Certified Fire Pit Insert - Match Lit
When it comes to commercial-grade, high-performance cooktops, the HPC - 14" Round Flat - Penta Burner is a top choice. This fully assembled burner is made of #304, 18 gauge stainless steel and features a raised hub burner for water prevention, welded gas fitting for strength, and weep holes for drainage. It's also certified for use with inserts (except non-certified units), making it a versatile.
- Match lit BTU : 65 k
- Burner: 12" Penta
- Made of #304, 18 gauge Stainless Steel
- Raised hub burner for water prevention
- Welded gas fitting for strength
- Weep holes for drainage
- Fully Assembled and Instructions
Economical flat design. Meant for a recess mount within an enclosure.
Match Lit (MLFPK Series)
This is our simplest certified fire pit insert- easy to operate and requires the least amount of maintenance.
How It Works
Start Up: Light the long-stem lighter next to the perimeter of the burner then slowly open the key to valve. Leave key in the valve during use.
Operation: Flame height may be adjusted by turning the key to the valve: counterclockwise increases more flame height, clockwise lowers flame.
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit, simply turn the key to the valve clockwise to the OFF position. Lastly, remove key.
Features of Match Lit
- Fully Assembled and ready to install.
Flex Line configuration provides versatile and simple installation.
Valve mounting bracket included- for safe mounting of control
- Flame height is adjustable using key valve.
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane.
CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2017 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements.
Optional Install & Controls: Paver Block Bracket, Key Extension Kit, Long Keys and Spark Ignition Kit.
Optional Accessories: (Sold Separately)
* WARNING: California PROP 65: This product can expose you to Lead & Chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. *